Saturday, March 11, 2017

PP334 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone. Wow, what a gallery this week! Thanks to all who played along; you really rocked this challenge with all your cutting and snipping. I know we say this every week but you really made it hard to chose winners!

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...


Elizabeth Stewart


Elizabeth’s card may be simple, but it really packs a punch! I love how she made use of both positive and negative space with her die cuts, and her yummy mix of sequins has me swooning! Terrific card Elizabeth, I love it!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fun color Challenge from Jaydee!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of cards! Thank you to LeAnne for choosing mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Nance, and congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to sincerely thank Crystal for making my design her choice this week for the challenge! It was so much fun! Congrats to all of the participants - so many beauties this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out, Claire! Congrats to Elizabeth and all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for showcasing my cards! Amazing cards from all the winners, I love Elizabeth's shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!