Sunday, October 16, 2016

PP317 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Nance

Hi friends, and welcome to The Paper Players!  Nance here with this week's challenge.  But first, a big thank you to everyone who played with Sandy's awesome color palette last week.  You all rocked those colors!  This week it's our Clean-and-Simple challenge with the theme of Leaves.  We would love to see your clean-and-simple creations that feature leaves--stamped, cut, painted--in whatever way you can imagine!  Just keep your designs clean and simple; our design team has some amazing samples to spark your creativity!


The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to play with my leaves today! A fun challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play with my leaves today! A fun challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome challenge! I love leaves, especially fall leaves so had to crack my inks out as soon as I saw this one! Beautiful cards from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A timely and fun challenge for fall! It's been too long since I played with you all. Thank you for the beautiful DT inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!