Saturday, July 16, 2016

PP303 Challenge Winners

Wow, so many beautiful entries in the gallery this week.  We are delighted that so many of you met the challenge of our colors and embraced something new!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:


Martha's sweet card caught my eye right away.  She balanced some strong colors with a lot of beautiful white space and just made the colors pop!  The details are so sweet and the layout is just perfect.  Congratulations, Martha, you're my pick for this week's HeadlinerCongratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a refreshing clean-and-simple challenge from Jaydee!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing colors and cards. Thanks for selecting my card as a Cut Above. And congrats to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick, LInda. It was a lovely challenge to play as the colours were so glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the pick, Joanne! I LOVED the colors this week team!! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card, Nance!
    Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Thank you Hannelie for choosing my card! I am sorry for the late response. I worked all weekend but am about to play along again this week!!! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!