Saturday, May 7, 2016

PP293 Challenge Winners

What a happy sight to see so many bikes riding across our challenge this week.  Fun and playful or elegant and sophisticated, there was something for everyone.  Thank you to all our friends who came along for the ride (sorry couldn't help myself)!

Before we get to Nance's choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:


And Nance's choice for Headliner is...


When I saw Crystal's card, I let out a happy sigh...ahhh.  Maybe it was the embossed cloud background or the soft colors that gave me a sense of a warm spring day.  Maybe it was the happy yellow bike that made me smile or the sentiment that rang so true.  Any way I looked at it, I kept coming back to this fun card.  And like a springtime bike ride, it just makes me happy.  Congratulations Crystal, you're my choice for this week's Headliner!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  We hope you come back tomorrow for a beautiful color challenge from Jaydee!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Cut Above, Joanne! Congratulations to everyone. Fantastic gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WELL done, Crystal! What a happy card. Very nice work from all and congratulations :)
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda for selecting my card as a Cut Above. It really made my day. Congrats to all of the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you LeAnne for choosing my card. So happy y'all liked my card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!