Sunday, July 28, 2013

PP156: A Sketch Challenge from LeAnne

Happy Sunday, everyone!  LeAnne here--I am thrilled to be your hostess this week at the Paper Players!  It was fun seeing all your great CAS cards from last week's sketch by Jaydee!  This week I have a sketch too!  Feel free to step it up or keep it as simple as you like!  And if you want to use a little different shape, that's cool too...just keep the bones so we can see the sketch!  



So now, let's see what the designers did with the sketch this week:

The Paper Players Design Team



***NOTE: We have always asked that participants link projects to no more than 3 challenges, including ours.  Beginning with this week's challenge, participants who link their projects to more than 3 challenges will be deleted.  Please follow our rules out of courtesy to everyone--thank you!***

Challenge Rules

  1. Create a NEW paper project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!


4 comments:

  1. fun sketch and GREAT DT cards! I hope to get to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful sketch and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, ladies. I love all the cards and this morning I posted my own. The only problem is I accidentally posted my card twice. The first one was a mistake because it does not link to the description but only the card. Ack! I'm sorry and hope you can remove my first entry.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is giving me fits...so I just linked to my gallery on splitcoaststampers

    Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!