Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenge #134: A Sketch from Jaydee

Hi Everyone.  Jaydee here and it's my pleasure to host our sketch challenge this week.  You all rocked Anne Marie's buttons and bows CAS baby challenge last week!

The sketch this week is very flexible, especially as the focal shape can be - well - any shape!  The design team did a fabulous job creating cards for your inspiration, but we can't wait to see what you do with it!




The Paper Players Design Team

Sandy Mathis

Please enter your fabulous creation here! Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules: 
  1. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.
  2. Please include our graphic and a direct link back to our challenge 
  3. Please link directly to your card. 
  4. Have FUN!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jaydee! Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it :) Not least because now I have found this challenge blog! The DT's samples are gorgeous - I especially love your lucky Irish card :)

    Another challenge to add to my list of to do's I think! I am going to have to stop working and just participate in these challenges!! Wishful thinking :)

    Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first challenge. Hope that I did everything right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer ... just missed the deadline ... here's my late entry.

    Baby Dear

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!