Sunday, February 10, 2013

Challenge #132: A Color Challenge from Ann

Are you ready to play with the Paper Players this week?  We certainly hope so.  We have planned a versatile color challenge just for you.  Will your card be fun and spunky, or romantic? Will it be a birthday card?  Or maybe a thank you? How about a thinking of you card?  With this color combination, the sky is the limit! Whatever you decide to design, we can't wait to see what you create!  And remember, if you don't have exactly these hues, don't despair.  Just substitute something close.  At The Paper Players, we are all about the fun!


Let's take a peek at what the Design Team has prepared for your inspiration!

The Paper Players Design Team



Sandy Mathis

Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules: 
  1. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.
  2. Please include our graphic and a direct link back to our challenge 
  3. Please link directly to your card. 
  4. Have FUN!
All stamping products are welcome!  Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.  This linky will close on Friday, February 15th at Noon (PST).

6 comments:

  1. Great challenge! thanks so much for posting them! I was inspired today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet ladies.. what a treat to see all your beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing them. I got so inspired by the pop of color that I had to play along
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these colours ladies - thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for a wonderful challenge, I had fun making the card. Hope u enjoy my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this was quite the challenge for me! Thank you Ann for making me stretch my creative muscles a bit. :o)

    And, thank you all for the beautiful inspiration cards. They're wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed your deadline for this challenge, however I did get a card made if you want to have a look here http://carolynscardcreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/the-paper-players-132.html You have some great entries to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!