Saturday, February 9, 2013

Challenge #131: Winners for our Theme Challenge


Hello Players! Nance here. I am delighted that so many of you embraced my sympathy challenge.  What beautiful and heartfelt creations you made!  In addition, we saw many first-time players and we are so glad you found us!  Before we get to the Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above



Now, Nance's choice for Headliner...

Penny Smiley
Stamps 'n' Smiles


Penny's stunning card caught my eye for its subtle colors and soft stamping.  I love the way she stamped the line art flowers tumbling across the card and the added an extra pop with a fussy cut and simply embellished bloom.  All the elements combine to create a stunning and quiet elegance just perfect for a sympathy card.  Congratulations, Penny, you're our Headliner!

Again, thanks to all our participants for taking on my challenge this week!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to play along with Ann's fabulous color challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the entries and winners were fabulous this week! Congrats to all especially Penny! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! So well-deserved! All the entries were very inspired in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks so much, Ann, for choosing my card as a favorite. ;-) You made my day! Congrats to the other choices - beauty all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks Jen for choosing my card as a winner!!! Congrats to all the other winners as well! Looking forward to playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!