Sunday, August 26, 2012

Paper Players #110-A Sketch by LeAnne

Hi everyone! LeAnne here! We were so thrilled to see all the wonderful paper-pieced creations last week! That is always such a fun technique. Today, I have a sketch for you to play with! Feel free to use any shape for your center element, or even turn it on its side like I did! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Now, check out what the designers have created!



Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:
1.  Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.
2.  Please include our graphic and a direct link back to our challenge.
3.  Please link directly to your card.

9 comments:

  1. What great samples the design team created this week. Hoping I get a chance to play along with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LeAnne's sketch! It was so much fun to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a marvelous use of colors and patterns. I can't wait to see what sketch is next!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration by DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this wonderful sketch. It helped me retrn to my scrapspace. And thanks for the great inspiration of the DT team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch. Made for a simply elegant card for me. And great examples, too. Lots of wonderful inspiration from the DT. Thanks, gals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simple but eye-catching sketch. Thanks for the inspiration which is needed more often than not for me;) I think I will be referring back to this sketch a lot in the future. Absolutely adored Jen Arkfeld's Perfectly Preserved card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that green and red christmas card

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!